Madison Central's Mission Statement:
To educate all students to fully achieve their personal & academic potential as lifelong learners skilled in communication, problem solving, & global responsibility.
1. Respect others and property.
2. Raise hand for permission to speak.
3. Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
4. Use appropriate language and behavior.
1. We listen to each other
2. Hands are for helping not hurting
3. We use I-Care Language
4. We care about each others feelings
5. We are responsible for what we say & do